.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, September 27, 2010

Tuesday, May 25th: A Day of Doctor Visits

Tuesday was a full day.
We started the day at Children's Hospital to see the hematologist. This was a check up visit from when he was a newborn and had gotten sick. He was having to get his blood levels checked!
Thank goodness everything went great and his levels were normal. They said we would have to have one more visit to get checked out though.
After Children's we had lunch then headed over to our Pediatrician. We never have to wait long, but we did have a wait to bit. I used this as the perfect time for a mini photo shoot with Daddy and Coop. I took so many and had a ton that turned out really good. Here are some of my favorites!
LOVE IT!!
Coop just looking at Daddy!
I love this picture of Cooper! Look at those eyes!
After I took way too many pictures, it was time to go back!
Dr. Favrot wanted to see us back after we had Coop for a few days to see how he was doing, but also to give him those shots.
I had to give him love, because I knew what was coming!
He had no clue what was about to happen..
He was just looking as cute as can be!The sweet nurse!
Oh my poor baby! This just broke my heart!
He just looked so cute sleeping I took a few more pictures in the car on the way home!
I love the tongue sticking out!
Once we got home I decided to take just a few more before I took him out of his seat!
He looked so peaceful!
Then I saw this face, which I can not help but LOVE!But then it lead to this! Which I do not love..
Do you think it had something to do with the fact that the camera had been in his face ALL DAY long?
No need to worry kid.. You will be use to me taking pictures of you all the time before you know it!

No comments: