2 (8 oz.) choc chip cookie dough rolls
1 (8 oz.) container of cream cheese (softened)
3/4 cup of sugar
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
* After spraying pan (9 x13) with pam spread 1 entire roll of cookie dough on the entire bottom.
* Mix cream cheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla. Mix good (I do not beat it, I usually just stir real good with spoon)
* Pour Mix over Cookie Dough
* Take other roll of cookie dough. Break into pieces, flattened with hands, and place over mix. The mix will be mostly covered, but not entirely. That is ok so the mix can come through a little.
* Cook at 350'
* The directions say to cook for 30 min. I usually set my timer for 20 minutes and watch it after that. I usually end up cooking it for around 25 minutes total. it all depends on how gooey you want them.
* Let sit for awhile to settle and cool..
Enjoy and share it (it is worth it)