.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Seriously !!

** WARNING ** If you helped us move in... you may not want to read !!!
We were so blessed and got my grandparents old washer and dryer.. And let me tell you it Rocked.. But it had a few years on it (to say the least)..
At first we were planning to leave the the old W/D for the tenants at our house in Helena. But we were told they did not need it, so with us it went.
The old dryer was heavy, but it did not hold a candle to the washer.. so I was told, I just watched the guys move it.. But up the front steps and up to the 2nd floor it went..
Soon after this is when the dryer starting taking 5+ hours(usually +) to dry a load.
Time for a new W/D !!
After looking around and doing some research we decided on a Samsong with no pedestals. I like to have the space above the W/D to fold clothes !!
Here is our new washer and dryer !!
I tried hard.. real HARD from them to throw in the Dyson for free. I told them.. "Throw in the Dyson and you have yourself a deal".. They laughed in my face !! I guess the economy is not THAT bad.. But you got to give a girl some credit for trying.. Trying HARD !!!
Even without throwing in the Dyson they still had a deal..
We are the proud new owners of a Samsong Washer and Dryer !!!
And I feel like I have been doing laundry ever since it was delivered !!

1 comment:

Paul and Sarah said...

Congrats on the front loaders! I know how you feel and they are the best thing ever. I love mine and refuse to give them up.