.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

May Girls Night Out

The Tuesday after we had our weekend of moving hell, was Girls Night Out. And even though you could not walk in my house without stepping on something that was probably breakable and I should have been home trying to find a place for ALL that stuff... well of course I went !! I could not miss a Girls Night Out.. Besides.. how fun could it have been without me ? You see I had to go !!
We ate at Superior Grill and we had a LOT of girls !! Yea.. how much fun !!
As Whitney, Maghan, and I were trying to take the picture, Whit and I decided to go all ghetto... as you can tell Maghan did not the ghetto picture memo until RIGHT before the picture was taken !! At the last minute she tried, but this is what we got !!!!
We LAUGHED and LAUGHED at this picture !! What a great way to start the night !!!
*** Maghan said I was not to post this picture anywhere... HAHAHAH are you kidding me.... This has "BLOG" written all over it !!!!!*****
Our un-ghetto picture !!! I personally like the first one much better !!
Heather, Rachel, Kinnery, and Lanie
Martha, Ashley, and LoriWhat a fun night !!! I can't wait till we get together again.. SOON !!

2 comments:

Lanie said...

I am glad that picture finally made an appearance. It got too many laughs to not be shared. Looking forward to the next one, whenever that may be!

McKinney Madness said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun! I definitely can't miss the next one!