.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

SawGrass 2009.. Part 1... Grillin' and Eatin' !!

Last Weekend our lifegroup headed out to SawGrass.. aka Rachel's families hunting land.. We take a trip out every year for horseback riding, muddin', grillin, games.. all in all just a whole lot a relaxing, hanging with your friends FUN !!
Even though it is hot as the dickins I love everyone sitting outside, grilling, and hanging out !! Perfect for SummerTime and perfect way to start our SawGrass Weekend!!
What's for Dinner ??
Beer Chicken !!
And alot of it !!!!
Could not turn down this photo opportunity !! Thank goodness Maghan, who is yes pregnant, was just holding someone else's wine and those matches were for the grill !!! But still funny !!

L to R
Sarah, Me, Lori, Ashley, Whitney, and Maghan !!
(I think Rach was helping the guys with the grill)
Maghan and I decided to help Whit out with her "gangsta photo look"
Picture #1

Not too bad, but loose the thumb !!!
Picture #2

NO !!!!! and add some lean....
After a few more tries we got this one !!!
Much better !!!! Whit is so gangsta !!!
Maghan and Rachel
Shaun and John
Whit was taking pictures EVERYTHING.. After she deleted many of them, she put the rest on Snapfish for us.. all 202 of them !!!!
Hanging Out !!

Whit, Maghan and Myself... This picture was much better, but not as funny, as the one from Girls Night Out.. (see previous post).. Did I miss the white shirt memo ??
After eating everyone surprised me with a cookie cake and sang "Happy Birthday"
I took this picture to make sure I had a picture on my camera !!

How great are the matches.. I mean candles... Birthday Cake SawGrass Style.. Love it !!

And that was just Friday Night !!!

Saturday Fun Coming Soon !!! I know you are sitting on the edge of your sit !!

2 comments:

McKinney Madness said...

Wow... I think I need a little SawGrass action! I've heard so much about it and would love to experience it firsthand! FUN TIMES!

Rachel said...

What a fun night! Glad yall liked the drunken chicken, it sure was a pain! :)
I"m glad everyone got there so early this year it made Friday much more fun! ;)