.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Cooper's NewBorn Pictures

We are blessed enough to have some of the best photographers in Birmingham as our dear family friends. Phillip and Nancy Dupree have grown up with my parents and I have grown up with their two daughters. Some of my favorite football Saturday memories include them!
I knew they had to do Cooper' pictures and they got us in right away. We got these taken a week after we got Cooper.
Mr. Phillip and Mrs. Nancy with Cooper!
Here is a little peck into some of my favorites from the photo shoot!




He was so little and has grown so much! I will cherish these pictures FOREVER.. And it meant so much to have the same people that have taken my pictures growing up and did our wedding pictures, also take these!

No comments: