.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

We Were Off To See The Wizard !!

Last weekend was so much fun for so many reasons !!
My Mom and her good friend Marti came in town on Thursday evening. Mrs. Marti works with my mom and was also my 3rd grade teacher oh so many years ago. Good Ole Destin Elementary !!
We spent Friday shopping all the boutiques and other cute shops all around town !
Then it was on to the MAIN EVENT !!
My good friend Rachel W. told me OVER a year ago that WICKED was coming to Birmingham and we could get a group rate through her. So of course I called my mom right away and we started planning..
We have been so excited and I could not believe that it was actually here..
Before we knew it WE WERE OFF TO SEE THE WIZARD !!!
WICKED
Friday, April 17, 2009
8pm
Here is Mrs. Marti, My Mother, and I
Mother and I
Mrs. Marti and Mother

When we walked in the gentlemen lead us to our seats. He kept going down and down.. WOW.. Our seats were on the FIRST row right in the middle. They could not have been any better.
Oh my word.. I LOVED IT !! There were no words to explain how wonderful WICKED was. Everything from the set, to the costumes, to the actors... Just Wonderful !!!
I think I set in AWE the entire time with the biggest smile on my face...
And while at the BJCC I saw that GREASE and The Wizard of Oz are both coming to Birmingham.. HUM !!! Sounds like a plan to me !!!
*** A BIG thank you to Rachel for getting everything together with the tickets ..
*** Another BIG thank you to my mother for a SO MUCH FUN weekend !!
What a Wonderfully WICKED evening !!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Your seats were awesome too!! I'm so glad yall enjoyed it!! Now all you need is the Wicked soundtrack so we can sing together while riding the horses in June! :)