.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 13, 2009

Answers to the Quotes

Well Ok.. So ya'll didn't JUMP on this game like I thought you would... So I am thinking you did not have even half of the amount of fun I did.... With this in mind I know ya'll are sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for the answers.... so here we go !!! In no particular order......
1) Varsity Blues
"In America, we have laws. Laws against killing, laws against stealing. And it is just accepted that as a member of American society, you will live by these laws. In West Canaan, Texas, there is another society which has it's own laws. Football is a way of life. "

2) Shag
" Why don't we just go up there and say "This was our last weekend together, and we didn't feel like going to Fort Sumter and touring g*dd**n colonial homes. We wanted to go to the beach and meet boys and go to wild parties and dance."

3) The Notebook
"So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day. Will you do something for me, please? Just picture your life for me? 30 years from now, 40 years from now? What's it look like? If it's with him, go. Go! I lost you once, I think I can do it again. If I thought that's what you really wanted. But don't you take the easy way out."

5) Sweet Home Alabama

"Oh but darlin', I thought you said we should think of it as our money? Just a guess, but I'm thinking the words "joint checking" are flashing into your head right now? " 5) Coyote Ugly
"The place is a joke, alright? They don't come to watch you sing, they come to watch girls shaking it on a bar! "

6) The Holiday
"I have another scenario for you - I'm in love with you. I apologize for the blunt delivery, but as problematic as this fact may be, I'm in love... with YOU. I'm not feeling this because you're leaving, and not because it feels good to feel this way... which, by the way, it does, or did before you went off like that. I can't figure out the mathematics of this, I just know I love you. I can't believe how many times I'm saying it! And I never thought I'd feel this way again, so that's pretty phenomenal. And I realize that I come as a package deal: 3 for the price of 1. I know my package, perhaps in the light of day, isn't all that wonderful, but I finally know what I want and that, in itself, is a miracle. And what I want is YOU. "

7) Pretty Women
"In case I forget to tell you later, I had a really good time tonight."
8) The Wizard of Oz
"The wind began to switch / The house, to pitch / And suddenly the hinges started to unhitch / Just then the Witch / To satisfy an itch / Went flying on her broomstick, thumbing for a hitch! "
9) Top Gun
"In case some of you are wondering who the best is they are up here on this plaque"
10) Father of the Bride "Who presents this woman? This woman? But she's not a woman. She's just a kid. And she's leaving us. I realized at that moment that I was never going to come home again and see Annie at the top of the stairs. Never going to see her again at our breakfast table in her nightgown and socks. I suddenly realized what was happening. Annie was all grown up and was leaving us, and something inside began to hurt. "
11) Scream
"Ah, Stu, Stu, Stu. What's your motive? Billy's got one. The Police are on their way. What are you gonna tell them?
"

12) Annie
"It's the Hard Knock Life for us / Steada treated... we get tricked! / Steada kisses... we get kicked! / It's the Hard Knock Life! "

13) Grease
'Tell me about it, stud."

14) Jerry McGuire
"I wanna make sure you're ready, brother. Here it is: Show me the money. Oh-ho-ho! SHOW! ME! THE! MONEY! A-ha-ha! Jerry, doesn't it make you feel good just to say that! Say it with me one time, Jerry."

15) The Temptations: The Movie
"Ain't no one man bigger than this group. Now, you remember that."
And there you go... 15 of my Favorite Movies.. Now I must admit there are a few that I forget to mention... Such as Steel Magnolias and The Sound of Music... Love it !!!
But these are some of my very favorites !!!!
Thanks to Rachel W. and Rachael H. for playing !!!!
If you did not play you missed out on a Super Fun Game... Your Loss !!! My Fun !!!!
***** as a side note I should mention that a few of ya'll were all over this game on facebook.... Thanks to all that played on Facebook and My blog !!

2 comments:

Amy Jones said...

Hey, now, I was ON this on Facebook!

Rachel said...

I loved this game!! SO much fun! Thanks for sharing it with me so I could pass it along!