.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Porch People

We are always saying that we never realized how much we would love our back porch. But what can I say, we are porch people. We love them.. Front porches, back porches.. we love them all !! But our furniture was lacking some luster. So I was telling my mom how I wanted new outdoor furniture, but she said we just needed some new cushions with color. And so it began. Wish I had a before picture, but just think boring and you get the idea..
Michael's mother bought us these beautiful outdoor plants as a house warming gift. Then we went to World Market and found these cushions and outdoor rug.. Soon after we found a super cool eagle to go back there (picture coming soon) !! Before we knew it, it looked great.. Props to mom for the idea !!
We spend SO much time on our back porch. It is shaded by trees and the house, so it feels great back there. Now if we could just get rid of the mosquitoes it would be perfect..
They eat me alive !!
Watermelon is a summer must for me.. It is my favorite !! I can eat an entire one by myself, but I decide to share with Michael sometimes !!

Kenzie and Shug love the porch too !! But when they are not out there, they can probably be found here !! We have all of these windows at the front of our house and the puppies just sit and look out !! They have found other favorite spots too, but I will post about that later !!
Funny Puppies !!

3 comments:

McKinney Madness said...

I think your porch looks adorable!

The Cosby's said...

It all looks great! I love porches too, something so calm and comfortable about them.

Rachel said...

Love, Love your back porch!! That is a cute shot of the puppies! :)