.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Summer Sangria


In the spring I was introduced to a new drink and fell in love. It was so refreshing and perfect for summer. I tweaked the recipe a little and so became "Summer Sangria".. Which is my name for my drink of summer !! I have talked about this so much that some have asked for the recipe.. It is wonderful and so easy..
* First go to the nearest World Market and buy a $5.99 bottle of Sangria. The best and it is so cheap.. I recommend buying more than 1 bottle to save you a trip !!
* Take 4 oranges, cut in half and squeeze out all the juice in a pitcher. I usually throw 2 halves in the pitcher just for the pulp.
* Pour the entire bottle of Sangria in the pitcher
* Fill the rest with Ginger Ale and stir
* Put in freezer and stir often
* You know it is ready when it is all slushy !!
Now this is the easy way !! But trust me the more fruit you put in the better !!
Yum Yum Yummy !! Hope you enjoy !!

3 comments:

Paul and Sarah said...

Sounds so good I might have to try!

Alicia said...

World Market here I come! That sounds so good!

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

I love any excuse to go in World Market. Thanks for the recipe!