.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 24, 2009

Media Days

A few Fridays ago it was Media Days for Auburn. So being the loyal fans that we are... Michael took off work, we bought a football, brought a sharpie, put on our orange and blue and headed out.. Oh yea headed out early.. I mean we had to beat everyone else so we could get our football signed by Coach Chiz !!
Beat everyone we did.. We beat them by a few HOURS !!! It was just us and the press... All the morning sports shows were hosting their shows live.. I could hear them talk about us DECKED out in our orange and blue....
So with ALL our extra time we decided to take some pictures.. Since no one else was there, we walked around even in place I am not sure we were suppose to be..
Michael pointed to BO !!! Michael pointed to Pat Sullivan !!And me sitting in the ESPN sit.. Oh wait there is no picture.. That is right my battery died.. I have always wanted to be on ESPN and right as I was about to get "my chance" the battery goes... I searched and searched and could not find anymore batteries...
So no Jessa pictures and no pictures with Coach Chiz !!! Sad Day !!
But the good thing about being the ONLY Auburn fans there at the early AM hour..... Was that when Coach Chiz did come down we walked right up to him and got him to sign our football..

Oh Yea !! It was worth it !!

WAR EAGLE !!!!!

No comments: