.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Early or Late.. Happy Birthday to you !!

After the Auburn vs Southern Miss game we headed to Prattville for Birthday Celebrations. Both Mr. Daffin (Michael's Step dad) and Stacey (Michael's sister) have birthdays in September. Alexis (our niece) has a birthday in June, but we have not seen her since then. So we celebrated all their birthdays on Saturday.
We grilled out and had many wonderful sides.. It was some good eating !!
Before we ate I read Alexis a few books !!!
We got Stacey a monogrammed bag with matching makeup bag. This bag was so super cute, I should have gotten me one.. I know I know.. I need another monogrammed bag like I need a hole in my head, but I LOVE them (its an addiction, with no need for an intervention) !!!!!

What I have realized about golfers is.. they always like getting golf balls !!
We also got Mr. Daffin a golf, breathing, get dry fast, shirt. I think he like it !!!

Even though Alexis was very tired she stayed awake to open our gift. I know she will look cute in her new pink and brown cupcake outfit. This outfit came from "Sew Precious" in Patton Creek in Hoover. This is one of my favorite children's clothing stores.. I highly recommend it !!

After eating way to much cake and watching more football, it was home to BHam... It was a fun filled Saturday !!!

Happy Birthday to Stacey, Alexis, and Mr. Daffin !!!!

No comments: