.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Good For Me !!

Going out of Business or Going Bankrupt... Either way.. Bad for them and GOOD for me !!!!!
So Michael and I went to Linen's-N-Things to check out how the sell prices were going..
Good for ME !!!!
Let me back track a little...... While in college I asked for a vacuum cleaner and got one for Christmas. Now I know what you are thinking, but no I was not mad.. In fact, I was thrilled.. I was so excited and it has been good to me ever since.. After almost 10 years it is still going strong. Well maybe not strong.. Vacuum cleaners have changed a little since then and with 2 puppies, we needed stronger !!! Which brings me to Friday night... we got a new vacuum..
Check it out !!!!

I was so excited I opened the box and put in together right when we got home. Then of course I ... VACUUMED !!!! I love it.. It is a monster of a thing and is a little heavy, but it picks up everything. It even has a little mini vacuum head to use for hard to reach places and steps...
Yes I just got all excited and blogged about a vacuum cleaner.. I think this might go hand in hand with my OCD cleaning !!!

2 comments:

The Cosby's said...

Wow, Jessa, that looks like an awesome vacuum! I am with you on the OCD. I need to get over to Linens-n-Things before everything gets gone. I love bargains!

Jamie Grizzle said...

Girl, I totally understand how you feel - we got a new washer and dryer this weekend and I have been doing laundry non-stop. I even started washing stuff that was already clean because I ran out of dirty stuff! That vacuum looks like it is really nice - clean till your little hearts content!