.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 19, 2008

Thank Goodness for Defense

We headed out to Starkville on Saturday morning excited about seeing our Tigers play the Mississippi State Bulldogs.
We got there early, parked, and walked around. We immediately ran into our tailgating buddy Brooke. She and our other buddy Justin were tailgating with some Miss State fans and invited us to join.


Michael, myself, Brooke, and Justin
Me and Brooke
The game was nothing less than frustrating and from the mouth of my man Forrest Gump, "that is all I am going to say about that" !!!
I think I was yelling so loud that these guys could hear me, but for some reason they were not doing what I was saying !!

In the end AUBURN did walk away with a "W", but it was not pretty, not pretty at all.

Other than the ugly football game that was played, we had a great time.

Hopefully my boys have been working their little/big butts off, because LSU is coming to town this Saturday and they are no joke.... Hopefully we aren't either !!!

AUBURN 3 Mississippi State 2

With a score like that all I can say is... Thank goodness for a good Defense !!!

No comments: