.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Mandy's Bachelorette Weekend.. Part 3.. Ladies in Black !!

After getting our nails looking all pretty we all headed over to the "W" Hotel in ATL to get ready.
Mandy and I

WHATEVER !!!
Keely and I

GIRLS IN BLACK !!!
MY FWB Girls !!!
Robin, Me, Keely, Shara, Melody, and Mandy


Cheerleading.. It will always be in our blood !!
GO VIKES !!!
Mandy and I

Mandy at Dinner
Sitting outside at the W
There are no words to explain this one ! If I would only have a video !!! This girl was in the MIDDLE of the dance floor jamming out in, in her very own way, in her Sunday Best.. All I could do was stare... and take pictures for my blog of course !!

Robin, Me, Melody, and Mandy
Mel and I
Robin, Mandy, and Shara
Around 3:30-4:00 in the morning we decided to stunt on our floor, with the way too low ceilings !! NOT A GOOD IDEA !!! What a fun weekend !! It was so great hanging out with some of my lifelong buddies.. I laughed so hard this weekend and had SO much fun.
Mandy's Wedding is in October and I can't wait
Thanks again Melody for getting all this together. It was AWESOME !!

No comments: