.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 18, 2009

Mandy's Bachelorette Weekend.. Part 2..Shower and Pedicures !!

Saturday we woke up and it was August 1st !! Not only a day for Showers and a Night Out, but it was Mandy Leigh's 30th Birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANDY LEIGH
We woke up and starting getting everything ready for Mandy's Shower.
<-- I gave her these glasses which I LOVE, I have some too !!
I made my yummy yummy party punch and it was good, but after we added some champagne to it.. it was GREAT !!!
Mandy's Momma with her "Mother of the Bride" Sash
A bunch of the girls at the shower
Some of my very best friends from High School.. Keely, Me, Robin, and Mandy
Mel and I
Robin and I
After the shower we went to go get a Mani and Pedi

Shara, Me, and Mandy
Shara, Me, Mandy, Keely, and Morgan

No comments: