.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Port St Joe.. Day 2


Day 2 we were back on the water. The first place we went was this one shore where we found HUGE Sea Shells. I felt like a kid stuffing my baggie full with them. We ran into a some bad weather, it felt like we were on The Deadliest Catch. Ok maybe that is a stretch !! We waited the bad weather out at the marina.. thank goodness it blew over quickly and it was back to scalloping.
This is the shirt Mac got Daddy for Father's Day. Beer:30... Love it !!!


Momma and Daddy

Michael finding scallops !!

Daddy and Michael

Daddy and Mac

After a while we found the sweet spot and hit the mother load of scallops !!


Mac with some of his buddies.. Check out all those scallops !! Trust me, those took awhile to shuck.. But yum yum were they good.


Michael and I out by the pool that night !! You know I was drinking my "Summer Sangria" !!

Mac and I

Michael and Mac.. I love this picture.. Two of my all time favorite boys !! I love them both VERY MUCH !!

On our way home Sunday all we could talk about was how much fun we had.. The trip went by way too fast.. Next year we will have to go down a day earlier !! Spending all day on the boat in the water.. Then spending all night eating and hanging out by the pool. Now that is my type of vacation !!! I am already looking forward to next year !! What a BLAST...
Port St Joe 2009.... LOVE IT !!

1 comment:

brooke said...

Good gracious at all the scallops! I'm so jealous of you going on a vacation. Summer ended and I already need another !! Glad ya'll had fun!!