.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Day We Won A Single Game 3 Times!

HAPPY NEW YEARS DAY!
I promise at the beginning of the day I looked cute... Hair was done, nice and smooth, thanks to my new Chi.... Cute outfit with my boots with the fur!!
Then it came... The rain that was.. It started out sprinkling.. So I grabbed my camera and took a quick picture of Michael and I before the rain touched my hair and frizz happened...
Thanks goodness Cort and Trey found these little ponchos. Yes they were little.. and thin.. and $5, but they were better than nothing!
Cort and I before the game as the rain was starting (notice the hair starting to curl up)!
Michael and I during the game in between ALL the rain we got!Trey and Cort as the rain stopped and the cold set in!
Yes we won and the players ran out on the field.... No No come back.. there was a penalty...
Yes we won and the players ran out... No No... there was something else or another..
FINALLY we WON in overtime!
After we finally WON the players went and JUMPED into the stands to celebrate with the fans! I love these pictures and would have loved to be over there with the guys!
Saturday Morning we went over to the Under Amour High School All-American Football Game. Auburn had a lot of big time recruits that were playing so it was good to go see them play and show them some AU LOVE!
It was finally time to head back to Alabama... We had a great trip and it was SO MUCH fun! Auburn had a good win...
Is it time for the 2010 Season yet?
WAR EAGLE!!!!

1 comment:

TOOMUCHMONTH said...

We had such a great time! We'll have to make another football road trip next year... third time's a charm!