.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Repeat Outfits: A major DON'T

Every year it is tradition that my mother-n-law gets me a years subscription to Glamour as one of my Christmas presents... I love the last page.... The Does and Don'ts of the month....
As I look through my fun filled December, I realize..
I was a Major Don't!
But wait... Before you write me off as a fashion disaster, Let me Explain!
We traveled.. A LOT... so instead of unpacking all my shoes and hang up clothes EVERYtime, well I just left it packed! All I would do is add a little here and take away a little there (washing all of this in between of course).
So this lead to....dun dun dun... Repeat Outfits!
I did not think much of this until I blogged it all... But it is ok, because I was with all different people.. No one (but me) would have ever known if it would not have been for my obsessive compulsion to take pictures and blog about everything!
So there it is.. I laid it all out...
My name is Jessa and I wore repeat outfits to most of my Holiday events!
Hey, at least they were cute outfits!

2 comments:

Paul and Sarah said...

Ha HA your so funny. Love the new background too!

McKinney Madness said...

Forget Glamour! There Do's and Don'ts are for rich people anyway who don't shop at Target like me and you. Let's hear it for Repeat outfits!! YAY!!!