.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Are you ready for some FOOTBALL ???


Are you ready for some Football.... Some Auburn Tiger Football?????
To answer that question.. HECK YEA !!!!!!
The only thing that can make me ready for summer to be over is..... FOOTBALL SEASON.. We live, eat, and breathe, Football in our house. Especially AUBURN football.
So as today Saturday, August 30, marks the start of AUBURN football... I ask you.... ARE YOU FOR SOME FOOTBALL ?????
After today many pictures and much talk on my blog will revolve around this sport that I love..
I have added a few pictures from last football season, but many more from this season to come. And in case you are wondering it is all about the football, but if you think for one minute that style (aka what is worn to the game) is not mucho important... than think again.. Just ask my tailgating girls... Maghan and Brooke, can I get a AMEN !!!!


I got sick of going to everyone else's blog and hearing the awful noise of other team's fight songs.. So Michael helped me not only add THE AUBURN FIGHT SONG, but also a few others that we love which our band plays. side note: Livin' on a Prayer is added to my "football season playlist". You may think this has nothing to do with Auburn Football, but oh my grasshopper how wrong you are. In 2006 Florida came to Jordan-Hare and it was a night game. To make a long story short it was a GREAT game and we won. Towards the end our band played this song and everyone started singing. If you go back and watch the game, everyone sang so loud that you can hear it.. It was AWESOME !!!

Now I got to go start getting ready for the game.. And yes, I already know what I am wearing.. And in case you are wondering.... of course I will look cute !!!! I know my AUBURN STYLE (I plan for it year around)

WAR EAGLE !!!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Waaaaaar Eagle!

McKinney Madness said...

YOU KNOW!!!!!!!!!

The Penter Family said...

War Eagle! Can't wait to post the pictures of Colton in his cute outfit at his first Auburn game...Sept 20!

Rachael Hamilton said...

War Eagle! and you do have some really cute Auburn outfits!

The Cosby's said...

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Whitney said...

In the first photo, I think you are wearing an Alabama outfit!!! Was that one just for me? Haha, no, I know you love Auburn football more than you love me. It's okay. I have accepted this.

I'm going to the Auburn/Tennessee game. And yes, although I'm a Bama fan, I still pull for Auburn. I haven't yet planned my attire, so I may need your help. ;-)