.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 22, 2008

Objects on Half.com may be smaller than they appear !!



A little back when I got home one night Michael was very proud of himself. He had found the book that he had been looking for on Half.com.. The best part was that he got it for a little over $7.. and that included shipping & handling !! He then went onto tell me that to be far (got to love Dave Ramsey and the budget) that I could also buy a book.. BUT it had to be around $7.. A book for $7 on Half.com, No Problem.. Then he said.. including shipping and handling.. Now that might be a little harder, but I considered this a challenge.. And it was a shopping challenge, my specialty !!! Now you may not know this, but I love to shop and not to boost... but I am great at it !!! So.... Game On !!! I had done a little shopping around when his book came in the mail.. The book up top left is his "Proud a little over $7 including Shipping & Handling" Book !!! I busted out laughing.... After I took the picture I realized you can't tell anything from it.. So I got out our Milk Carton.. Now everyone knows how big a milk carton is... So then I took the second picture !!! Now you see why I was laughing so hard !!! And now you are laughing so hard to !!!
NO wonder it was only $7 !! And in my opinion $7 may have been a little too much !!!

Continuing on my search for the "a little over $7 book" I went to Books A Million yesterday. And found my book. Sandra Brown is my favorite Murder Suspense writer (she is the best), but I have read everything she has written. Well she has started re-printing some of her first novels. And I found them.

Now you may not be able to tell but my book does say "Three Complete Novels in One Book".. Wow and check out my book compared to the milk carton !!!
My book verses Michael's !!!
I will admit that my book was "a little over $8", but throw in the price of the magnifying glass that we will have to buy for Michael to read his book and I think I am the winner (Yes this was a contest).. In the words of my wonderful husband .........
Hey Michael...... YOU CAN'T SEE ME !!!!!!!

Challenge Buy a Book for around $7 plus shipping and handling.....

CONQUERED !!!!!

1 comment:

The Penter Family said...

You make Dave Ramsey proud!