.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A Cord of Three Strands.. Plus One

Most people know that Cortney and I have another best friend from college, Rachael. She was making her way to South Carolina to spend some time with her family and made a few stops along the way. Thankfully one of those stops was our neck of the woods. The time we got to spend together was way too short, but it always is. During the time that Rach was in Auburn, the three of us did everything together. I miss those times, but these days are just as great... Just in a different way... One of those ways is the little addition to our friendship, Jackson Scott Hamilton.. You may remember me blogging about his birth back in July.. Since Rachael and her Husband are living in Oklahoma these days, this was the first time for me to meet Jackson. I love him so much and could not be happier for Rachael. Jackson is an answer to a prayer a prayed many times for her.
*** Notice how Jackson is even wearing his little Auburn shirt.. That a way to teach him correct while his young.. War Eagle Jackson !!!

It was so good to see Rachael. I am so thankful that even though it was for a very short time, she came by to see us. Rachael and Cortney are the type of friends some people only dream of having... I am very blessed to have them in my life and knowing they will always be there means the world.

A cord of three strands is not easily broken. Ecclesiastes 4:12

2 comments:

McKinney Madness said...

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER! YOU KNOW!!

Rachael Hamilton said...

Awwww Jessa! Thanks so much! It was so great to see you too and I agree...my visit was too short. I need to come back for a longer stay before I head back to Oklahoma. Love You and Cort's right....BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!