.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Time

Ok so I am a little late posting this and these decorations have been up for a month now.. In fact... It is almost time to take them down..
I love decorating my house for the Holidays.. And halloween is just the beginning. After Halloween the pumpkins and other fall decorations stay up for Thanksgiving. And then... dun dun dun... It is time for CHRISTMAS.. MY FAVORITE !!!!!
I just wanted to share just a few of our decorations with you !!!


And one of my favorite Halloween decorations is our Haunted House !!! Mrs. Daffin (Michael's mom) got this for me for my past birthday. It was a great addition for our house !!!
I do not know about you, but I am ready for Christmas !!!

3 comments:

Alicia said...

You are so festive!

Julie Young said...

I am ready for x-mas also! My favorite holiday!

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

Hey Jessa,
Glad I found your blog tonight, it's so cute! I'm so happy that you guys are doing great. I'm adding you to my page so we can keep up with you. Have a great weekend.