.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

25 Random Things About ME !!

With my "new thing" facebook.... I was tagged by a few friends for "25 Random Things about Me". So I decided to add this to my blog too. I mean yes Facebook is fun and all, but my blog is my first love !!
1) I am obsessed with the color pink and I am ok with that.
2) I know more about Auburn Football than most guys.
3) I think that the movie "Varsity Blues" is a classic, even with its bad southern accents, predictable endings, and whip cream bikinis.
4) I can spend hours and hours talking with my girlfriends and it only feel like minutes.
5) If I could go back and re-live one day, it would be my Wedding Day. It was Perfect!
6) I wonder why more people have not seen the movie "Shag"!
7) I sometimes think that I was really born to live in 1950's wearing a poodle skirt and shagging the night away (dance) or the 1850's being a Southern Belle living on a Southern Plantation wearing a hoop skirt.
8) I am scared to death to turn 30 !!
9) I know I look better with a tan and feel better too.
10) In my mind my brother will always be 3 and it is crazy that he is about to turn 17.
11) I love the fact that I can smell certain things and even if only for a moment it can bring me back in time.
12) Motown and Beach Music is what I grew up on and to me it is music for the soul.
13) "The Temptations" is my favorite band and "Ain’t Too Proud Too Beg", "Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay", and "I Love Beach Music" are my favorite songs.
14) I love my job.. I am doing what I have always wanted to do.
15) I wear flip flops year around.
16) Getting to the beach around 9:30 and staying until the sun goes down sound like a perfect day to me.
17) I feel that if it can be monogrammed than it needs to be.
18) The best decision I ever made was getting baptized and giving my life to GOD !!
19) I wear cute PJ’s to bed, no oversized t-shirts for this girl.
20) My husband is so much like my dad it is scary.
21) I love my blog. It is the perfect thing for me.
22) Not only have I sky-dived, but I did flips out of the plane.
23) Southern Manners is a must for me.
24) I am certain that God has a plan for me.
25) I am pretty certain that I have OCD about.... everything!! But absolutely certain I have it regarding my house being clean.
***** I may not always give it, but I have an opinion about everything. Which is why coming up with only 25 things was hard. I could go on and on.
I tag:
Cortney, Ashley C., Laura D., Holly H., and Tesney !!!
Ya'll Pass it On !!!

1 comment:

McKinney Madness said...

I'm thinking I could have named at leat 24 of those... ah... that's what best friends are for, right?! I'll definitely do it, but I'll have to be brainstorming my 25 things... :)