.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Crazy 8 Revised

So I need to revise my "Crazy 8"!!!!! After reading some other blogs I was reminded of one of my favorite restaurants in Birmingham.. O'Carrs... How could I forget about that Chicken Salad Plate and Olive Cream Cheese.. So Diplomat Deli even though I enjoy you alot, Your out and O'Carrs is in !!!

And about those Wishes.... Coming up with 8 was hard.. And how dumb was I not to wish for more wishes !!! But the past is the past.. So my revised wishes are as follows (not sure which ones I am taking away yet)
1) To be able to eat whatever tickles my fancy, not work out a day in my life... And be the same weight I was the day I got married with gravity never taking over !!!
2) MORE WISHES !!!
Now I feel better and I am ready to move past this Crazy 8 thing !!

1 comment:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

You always make me laugh. And now I need chicken salad.