.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Cinco De Mayo 2010

Cinco de Mayo...in my friends minds this is a great excuse for us to get together! So we met at a Mexican Restaurant on 280 and well... did what you are suppose to do on Cinco de Mayo..
Watching Hayes eat the lemon and limes was all too funny!
Sarah H., Rachel, and MaryAnn
Whitney, Me, Ashley with Hayes....I love the fact that MaryAnn jumped in on our picture too. Hey, the more the merrier!
Jared, Shaun with Hayes, Paul, and Adam
I think somebody different was holding Hayes in every picture I took.. And he is making the silliest face in them.. I think he is so cute and HElarious...
It was a fun night..
Happy Cinco de Mayo!

1 comment:

The Cosby's said...

Of course, always an excuse to get together!!! Or no excuse at all!! Cinco de Mayo specials make it even better :)