.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Special Time with Grace!

This past Thursday, My Grace turned 8!
If you have been following my blog then you have heard me talk about Grace. She has been taking gymnastics from me for 3 1/2 years! She has been at my gym almost as long as I have! She is very special to me and we have a very special relationship!
As one of her birthday presents, her mother gave her a one on one hour in the gym with me! I felt so honored!
So this past Friday I met Grace and her mother at the gym.
She told me all about getting her "manicore"!
Look, doesn't her "manicore" look beautiful!
This picture is worth a million words... and millions of hours of work.... Walking on the high balance beam is Grace's biggest fear in gymnastics. Just awhile back when she did this for the first time I watched with tears running down my face!
Now look at her! I am so proud!
I have been looking so forward to this time with Grace! It went by way too quick.. Thank goodness I get to see her every week in gymnastics!
I love My Grace very much!

4 comments:

The Cosby's said...

Just precious!! Her smile is worth everything! And I bet she calls you "My Jessa!"

Paul and Sarah said...

So sweet!! Jessa you are awesome and Grace is lucky to have you.

McKinney Madness said...

That is way too cute!!! No wonder you love this little girl so much!! So glad you had a good time!

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

Too cute. That gave me tears in my eyes! So sweet!