.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Moving on UP!

We got word on Friday that we are second on the list.. It is a little crazy how everything works, but all you need to know is.. Second.. Which is better than third.. In the words of our social worker.....
"So be getting ready :) You could get a call out of the blue soon :)"
WOW....my heart skipped a beat when I read her email! OH MY WORD... this is real! Just writing this is bringing tears to my eyes! Words can not explain my excitement...
Second!
Still not as good as first, but so much better than third!


5 comments:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

Yea!!! I'm so excited for y'all! Can't wait to hear the next move!

Kristin said...

YEA!! So excited!!

Paul and Sarah said...

YEAH!!!!! HOW EXCITING!

brooke said...

That is great Jessa!! I'm so excited for y'all!

McKinney Madness said...

WHAT?!?!? I didn't know this! How could I not know this?? That is AWESOME!!! SOOOOOOO EXCITED!!