.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Crib

Well thank goodness I have such a strong and muscular husband, because this past Saturday we put the crib together. We have had it a awhile now and I been so anxious about getting it up. I have only seen it at Babies R Us in light wood, so I was hoping that I would like the wood color.
I looked and looked for THE crib. I knew I wanted a dark wood crib, but that was it. So after searching and searching, I kept coming back to this one. I saved my coupons and finally bit the bullet and made the purchase.
We have been putting all the baby stuff in the nursery, so it is a little crazy in there. But I made room where the crib was to go and vacuumed good!
We started off with so many pieces, but it was very easy to put together and did not take us long at all.
Shug stayed in the nursery the entire time just staring at the crib. Michael thinks he just realizes that this is gonna take away from Shuggy cuddle time! Look at the face!
Voila! I must say..
I LOVE IT!
Although I did stand in front of it and think "How in the world is short me gonna be able to reach down in this crib?"
Then I put the mattress in (which is a perfect snug fit) and realized it was perfect!
Now if I can just get the lady to email me back about our bedding that would be great!
Oh yea.. And we need our baby!
Now that would be perfect!

5 comments:

The Cosby's said...

Love it!!! I would have picked out the same one :)

Jamie Grizzle said...

I love it, Jessa! That is really pretty! And I am so excited to hear you are moving up the list!

Paul and Sarah said...

I was wondering when you were going to finally put it together.... Looks great and cant wait to see it in person.

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

How pretty, Jessa! I am getting so excited for you and Mike! :)

Mandy said...

So sweet and pretty Jessa! I love it!