.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 27, 2009

Going Home for Mac

For the last few years, Spring Break has been at the perfect time for me. Well yes taking an entire week off of work is perfect time anytime, but March is great. Mac's Birthday is March 15th and Baseball Season is also going on during that time. So it works out that I can go home, see the family, celebrate Mac's Birthday, see Mac play Baseball, and more.. all in a handful of days !!!
I got to Destin on Friday, March 13th and Mom meet me at the house. After a very productive trip to Target, it was off to watch some baseball. FWB's big rivalry is Choctaw and we were playing at their field. It ended up being a great game... The score went back and worth for the first few inning and then we lead for the rest. But the final score was determined by the final inning... We won !!! I tried to take a picture of the score board, but it went blank before I could.. Sore Losers !!!
My camera was going crazy trying to figure out what to focus on.. the lines on the net were driving my camera crazy.. So even though I took one zillion pictures, only a few turned out. But I think I got some good ones.

During the National Anthem !!
This is my favorite picture of the night.
I love to see him smile !!!
My family after the Big Viking Win !!
Dad and Mac
It is always so special to get to watch him play. When he was little I was able to watch him play so much more. As I have gotten older and moved away those times are not as much. I am a very proud sister and very loud cheerleader for him !!!
GO MAC !!!!!! Way to Go !!!!

3 comments:

Lanie said...

I am glad you got to go home and share that time with your family. I love watching my little brother, too. You can always tell when his sisters were in the stands!

Paul and Sarah said...

Glad you had a good trip home. I have to second the biggest cheerleader, I was always at my brother and younger sister basketball games and older sisters cheerleading compititions.

Merry said...

Your "little" brother is so handsome! I'm guessing he adores you as much as you adore him!