.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 5, 2009

What Happened to My Side Pretty Things ????

As I was checking my blog yesterday, I noticed that my pretty lime green, match my header perfectly, side things were gone..... Where did they go??? How long have they been gone??? My blog is just not as pretty without them... I need them back....and that is a fact !!!
If you know me, you know that I am not computer savvy and do not even try to change my layout.. Number #1 reason: I love it just the way it is, it is perfectly me (well with the pretty side things it was) and Number #2 reason why: I do not know how !!!
So I have made not even one attempt to change anything... so I know I did not make my pretty lime green side things go away....
What happened to them ?????
My computer savvy friends.. HELP !!!!
Help me get my lime green, match my header, so PEFECTLY me.. side things back !!!!
If you help a big THANK YOU will be in store for you... and a big shout out on my blog..What more could a person want !!
NOW HELP!!!!!!

No comments: