.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

I Had Given Up !!!

Just a few days ago I wrote on my facebook page..... "Jessa has given up on snow, so bring on Spring" !!!!
Mr. Weatherman.. Do you know it is March 1.... In my mind, March has always meant warmer weather, blonder hair, and tanner skin... not snow... But who is complaining, not me !!!!
The puppies woke me up this morning a little before 7:30. All I was thinking was, Jessa I know the weather said it might snow, but it probably is not.. and even if it was, just a little...
I walked out of the bedroom and screamed "Oh My Goodness".. Michael jumped up out of bed because he thought something was wrong.. But I had a huge smile on my face and said "It is snowing.. A LOT" !!!!
Kenize, Shug, and myself went out back and started to play in the snow..
I went in front of the house to take a few pictures.. These were taken early.. The snow continued to come down for hours more.. So before it had stopped, it was even more white than this..
Winter Wonderland !! A look out into my neighborhood.. Just beautiful !!!
My prissy Kenzie was not all about playing in the snow...
But Shug loved it.. Although he was a little cold..
And I LOVED it more than anyone..
I went out front to start building a snowman and finally Michael came out and joined me.. Which lead to a huge snowball fight...

I lost the snowball fight.. Big Time !!

Hello My name is Jessa.. I am from Florida and this is my first EVER snowman..
I think I need to practice...
As fast as I was building the snowman, Shug was eating it... I know it looks a little sad, but come on SHUG... You do not have to Pee on It !! Yes that is what that yellow is !!!

What a special and fun day.. I wish we had more like this.. But I guess it snowing in Alabama only once a season is what makes it so special..
So as for as March 1, 2009... Let it Snow Let it Snow...
And as far as the tan I would love to have... My cheeks are so red from all the snow that Michael threw in my face, does that count ?????

6 comments:

The Penter Family said...

That picture of you is hilarious. Looks like Mike really beat you in the snowball fight!

The Cosby's said...

I love it! Pictures do prove why your face was so red last night..lol

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness!! No wonder your face was red last night... I would be screaming ABUSE!! :) J/J Looks like yall had fun. Jared was trying to play rough with me in the snow but he couldn't catch me! :)

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

Your house is beautiful! What a fun day... but I'm sooo glad for the sunshine today!

Alicia said...

You make me laugh so hard! Your after snowball fight picture is priceless! I'm with you though...let's bring on the warmer weather!

McKinney Madness said...

I almost peed my pants when I saw the picture of you being defeated by Mike's mad snowball throwing. What a fun day! I wish the snow would come back!!