.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Today was a Special Day !!

One night this past summer my good friend Whitney and I met at Zoe's for dinner.. That night she told me her wonderful news... Her and Justin were expecting !!! I was so happy for them and have not stopped praying for their little blessing since that night.. Today they went in at 5 am for Whitney to be induced. At 10:47 am he was born !!!!
I am so happy to introduce...
Hayes Scott Hardy
8 lbs 2 ozs and 19 inches long
After work I headed over to the hospital to visit the new parents and of course Hayes !!!!
Soon after I got there the Wear's (Butch Wear is a Elder at our church) came in. Before they left Mr. Wear prayed over the new family.
How cute is he !!
Whit and Hayes
Justin and Hayes
Hayes was so good while I was holding him... He was yawning during this picture...
Whit, Mary (Whit's mom) and Hayes
Congratulations to Whit and Justin and their BEAUTIFUL new bundle of joy !!! He is so precious and such a sweet baby.. I can not be more happy for them.. They are such special friends and mean so much to us..
Congratulations and Happy Birthday Hayes Scott !!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

He is so CUTE!!! :)