.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mac's Birthday and One Big Apple !!

On Saturday and Sunday it rained all day in Destin, but Mom and I got some good shopping time in. Saturday afternoon Mac even went with us for awhile..

On Saturday evening we went out for Mac's Birthday dinner. We went to Cajun Steamer, which is where he always picks to go. But no complaints from me.. I am not one to turn down great seafood.
Momma and Daddy

Mac and I

So as we were waiting for our food to come my mother puts a fake apple on the table and says.. "Isn't that a BIG apple?".. We just kinda of looked at her and she said it again this time looking right at ME !! I started to get a little smile on my face and said "BIG APPLE".. And she said that for my 30 Birthday she was taking me to NEW YORK !! I have been wanting to go for sometime and my mother loves it there.. Just me and my mother in New York.. that is scary !!!
All Mac could say was, "Isn't this my birthday dinner and my sister gets a trip to New York at my birthday dinner"... We have laughed and laughed... We joked for the rest of the time I was home saying that if I got a trip to New York at Mac's Birthday dinner... what would he get on my birthday !!! Sunday, March 15th was Mac's real Birthday.. His 17th !! I can't believe that my little brother is 17 !!! WOW !!!
Here he is after opening his presents. And no I didn't get anything else then, but I was still gloating about NEW YORK !!!! Mac and his Red, White and Blue Viking Cake...
We didn't have any candles so Dad held up his lighter for Mac to "blow out" !! Tuesday came way too soon. I love spending time with my family and it always goes by too fast. But I missed Michael so much and was ready to get home and see him.. It was such a nice surprise to walk in my door and see these Yellow Roses... Awwwww... he missed me too !!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

WOW!! A trip to the Big Apple! I love New York!!! :) Your bro is a cutie!!

McKinney Madness said...

I don't know what's sweeter... a trip to New York or yellow roses from your hubby!! That's some major brownie points for Mikey!