.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

First Auburn Game of the Season !!


Bright and early we headed out to Auburn that first Saturday in September... It was time to tailgate....
IT WAS TIME FOR AUBURN FOOTBALL
After much planning of what to wear, what to bring, and everything else that goes into a Football Saturday... We were off..
Justin H. rode with us and we got to Auburn just in time for plenty of tailgating....
Brooke and I

We headed to the bookstore and Brooke found this shirt.. Too cute..
Kiss me.. I'm an AUBURN GIRL

TIGER WALK ....
Justin H., Brooke, Hal, Dana (Hal's Mom), Rachel (Hal's sister) (with her two children), Michael, and I
Michael and I
Michael, Brooke, Hal, Justin H., and I

Michael, Hal, and Justin H.

Oh My Word... Coach Chizik was standing behind us at Tiger Walk...
Ok so it was not really him, but doesn't it look like him ???


Michael and I

You never know who is watching you at a game .... All the more reason to dress cute !!!

I could not get Michael to take a picture with me at the game.. So I just took a few of myself...

And I snuck in a few of him.. Doesn't he look happy about this picture ??

Finally he agreed to one after we won the game !!! LOVE IT !!!

YEA YEA.. AUBURN WON !!!

After the game we always head back to our tailgating spot to clean up and hang out some more !!
Brooke and I having fun !!!

First game of the season was a success.....
Tailgating, Tiger Walk, Shopping, Winning.... DONE !!!!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

thanks for "following" me :) can't wait to see what God has in store for you and Michael. I've been reading for a while, just never commented LOL

miss you girlie