.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Mandy's Wedding.. Part 2.. Rehearsal Dinner












Friday after we hurry hurried and got ready for the Rehearsal... We got to the bus! The wedding was held around 45 minutes away from where everyone was staying, so we rode a big bus.
My big rollers were a hit.. One of the groomsmen said "Well we know she is married".. I guess he thought if I was single I would care more...
Probably Not !!! As you can see, I can Rock some Velcro Rollers!!
Keely, Robin, Melody, and I on the bus
Mandy watching over the Rehearsal making sure everything was just like she wanted...
Sherri (Mandy's Sorority Little Sister), Keely, Me, and Robin
Keely and I
Michael and I
Keely, Mandy's Daddy, Mandy, and Melody as we were walking into the Rehearsal Dinner
Mike T. (Keely's Husband), Keely, Me, and Michael
Robin, Me, Melody, and Keely
Jason (my best guy friend from High School), Candice (Jason's Wife), Me, and Michael
Candice and II LOVE the randomnish of this picture.. It straight cracks me up!!
Michael and I
One of Ryan's (Mandy's Soon to be Husband) Groomsmen gave a speech that I swear was NEVER ENDING.. This is me around hour 5 of his speech....(ok not really 5 hours, but it felt like it)
Once we got back to our hotel the party came to our room..
Back Row: Me, Jason, Michael, Mike T., Melody, Sean (Melody's Boyfriend)
Bottom Row: Candice, Robin, Keely
Another RANDOM picture that I LOVE...
You could take a special elevator up to the top floor at the Hard Rock Hotel, which took you to RISE..
Me, Keely, Mel, and Candice dancing
Michael and Sean
Jason and Michael
Me, Candice, and Mel
We finally headed to bed, Saturday was Mandy's Big Day.. And let me tell you..
I FLAT took some Pictures on Saturday...

1 comment:

McKinney Madness said...

its a shame you dont take more pictures... ha! Looks like you guys had a blast!