.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Weekend in Destin.. Football and a Wedding

Michael had a best friend from High School getting married in Santa Rosa Beach a few weekends ago and it worked out perfectly for us to go. We could watch Mac play on Friday night and go to Tim's Wedding on Saturday.
Michael and I left Birmingham Friday afternoon to get there in time for kick off.


I think this picture is so cool. Right as I was about to take the picture the ball was snapped and Mac went into action...
Mac looking at the coaches on the sideline waiting for the call !
Sad Day.. This was not a "w" for the Vikings... This was also the first time I have ever seen Mac loose while playing Viking Football... and I thought I was just good luck..
Saturday we woke up and got ready to go to breakfast..But before we left Michael had to make fun of a Mac a little for a extremely goofy picture he took...
Momma, Me, and Mac..
It being a football Saturday we were all decked out in our Auburn stuff... Even in Destin we got plenty of "War Eagle's" !!
Momma and Mac
Daddy and Momma
Saturday Night we headed over to Santa Rosa for the Wedding. The location was beautiful and ceremony was held right off the water.
Michael and I
Michael and Tim
Michael and I
April (Tim's younger Sister) and I
The Bride and Groom..
Pruitt and Tim
Michael, Tim, and a Groomsmen watching Auburn beat Tennessee
Pruitt and Tim as they were leaving
Fun Weekend.. Of course it went by WAY too quick.. But they always do...

No comments: