.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mandy's Wedding.. Part 1.. Bridesmaid's Luncheon

Michael and I left Birmingham EARLY on Friday (10/9) morning to drive to Biloxi, MS to get there in time for the Bridesmaid's Luncheon. We got there with enough time to check in and off I was....
The Luncheon was held at this wonderful place right across from the Hard Rock Hotel (where we were staying). Years ago slaves were held there and the history goes on and on.
You can still see the water line from Hurricane Katherina, which is well above the door frame.
My Shrimp Salad was great and the Mimosas were flowing..
Robin, Melody, Mandy, Me, and Keely
Robin and I
As Bridesmaids Gifts Mandy gave us each a PINK MONOGRAMMED bag... they are even lined in lime green.. Tell does it get any better?
Keely and I with our SO CUTE bags...
Mandy with all her Bridesmaids and Jr Bridesmaids
Afterwards we hurried back to the hotel to get ready for the Rehearsal...
Did I say we hurried.. just wanted to make sure...

1 comment:

McKinney Madness said...

So how many parts of this wedding weekend are we going to receive? If I know you there will be at least 4 or 5! ha! I love the pictures and everyone looked so great! Glad you had a blast!