.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Jackson Scott Hamilton

I introduce to you
JACKSON SCOTT HAMILTON
Born July 3rd 2008 at 8:46am
He weighed 7 lbs. 13 oz. and was 19 in. long
If you remember my best friend Rachael and her husband, Scott.... I blogged about their shower that we threw for them in April...
She went in on Thursday morning for her scheduled C-section. Everything went great and our boy is here !!!!
I know I am a little bias, but he is BEAUTIFUL !!! This picture does not do justice to how cute he is.. I know they have taken plenty more pictures, I just need to get them emailed to me.. Don't you worry.. once I have more they will be posted.
I can't tell you how many prayers I prayed for the health of this little boy and his momma. It was a huge relief to here everyone was doing great.
Congratulations to the proud new parents... I am so happy for you.. God has blessed your family with a precious baby!!
**** More pictures of Jackson to come ****

No comments: