.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Bowling With Our LifeGroup !!

This past Tuesday night (well a week ago from today) we went bowling.. As many of you know our lifegroup "multiplied" into two groups. Most of our fun nights are spent all together, but we decided to have just our part of the group get together.
We met at McAlisters to eat and then headed over to Oak Mountain Lanes to bowl. Among the girls Maghan came in first, which means I didn't. I can't remember which, but I either came in first or second loser. But do not worry... I am not competitive or anything !!!!
Here is the girls who were able to come... Cortney and Lora- you were missed bunches !!!

Here is what happens when you leave your camera laying around !!! Nice shot Hal and Camron !! Hal.. are doing the Louisiana Point ???

Onto the Bowling !!

After bowling some of the guys went into the Arcade to play some games.. They won so many tickets that we got a whole piece of candy !!! (yes those are tickets in my husbands mouth)

Lee, Ben, Hal, and MichaelEveryone after we bowled !!! Even though I didn't win, it was a loads of fun !!! But I think that I will practice more before we go again.... Watch out Maghan.. I am coming to get you !!!

Not everyone in our group was able to make it.. Jeremy and Lora.. Cortney and Trey.. Drew... We missed ya'll bunches !!!!

3 comments:

The Cosby's said...

I'm jealous. I have been wanting to go bowling so bad. Can I go between lifegroups?...lol I miss the entire group thing but we all get to see each other this Sunday!

Whitney said...

I'm jealous, too! Miss you!

Julie Young said...

I can tell you are NOT competitive! HA! I remember that from playing flag football with you at AU. HA!