.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Two Thousand Mullen !!

S0 2008 and come and went.. Rather quickly if you ask me !! No doubt it has been a ROLLER COASTER of a year for the Mullen's !! Just like everyone else does, I thought about all we have been through in the last year and all that lies ahead for this year. I decided this is OUR year.. So instead of calling it 2009.. I am now calling it 200MULLEN (pronounced two thousand Mullen)... You like?? Kindof witty if you ask me !! We have a lot planned for 200Mullen... I am hoping that all of our plans will become reality. I have been talking with God about these plans and I hoping we are all on the same page.
I can't wait to Blog all about it !!!
So let's Celebrate all the Great Things that this Year has in Store !!
HAPPY 200MULLEN

2 comments:

The Cosby's said...

That sounds great! 200Mullen! It will stick with me from now on.

THE MORROW FAMILY said...

I'm hoping and praying that God will answer those prayers. It's going to be a good year! :)