.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

An Award for ME !!!!!

Well I be darn if I was not given this award be two wonderful bloggin' friends, Cortney and Brooke !! Now there is an AWARD right ????
Well we can get to that later..
I am suppose to list 5 things that I am addicted to and share this award with 5 other friends.. Wait, wait.. Did ya'll say SHARE... I did not realize this was an award I had to share !!
Anyway, On to my acceptance speech:
1) Having a family and being a Mommy: As most of my close friends know "obsessed" is an understatement.. I want a child more than I have ever wanted anything ever in my life !!
2) Having a Clean House: I come by it so natural.. My mother was a clean freak and so am I.. I HATE having a dirty house..
3) Soft PJ's and Socks: No surprise here.. I am a PJ girl.. No oversized shirts for me.. I love cute PJ's.. And they must be soft.. The winter is the best, because I can wear super soft PJ's with matching super soft socks... Not very sexy, but oh so soft.. Bad for Michael !!!
4) My Blog: I really thought this would be a come and go thing, but here we are almost 10 months later and I am loving it.. Because of all the pictures I take (another obsession), this is perfect for me.. Well that and the fact that I talk alot !! Hey I have a bunch to say !! He might not admit it to all, but Michael loves Blogs to !!!
5) The color PINK: Another big shocker..... I love the color pink, always have and always will... I loved pink before pink was cool. My friends used to always make fun of me, but now they are lovin it to.. followers !!
**** Because of my personality.. OCD... the list could go on and on of the things that I am obsessed with.. But those are my top 5 !! Of course I did not list Michael, my family, or the Good Lord.. Ya'll know those are my favorites !!
Thank you to both Cortney and Brooke for this award. I have always known my blog was fabulous, but it is good to hear it from someone other than yourself every once in awhile!
Now if I must share !!! I would like to nominate:
1) Jamie Grizzle: not sure if you have been nominated yet. But you got me into bloggin and now I can't get enough. I love to read your "Top 10" of the week. So keep it up !!
2) Ashley Cosby: You are great about posting pictures and you know I love to look at them... plus your blog is PINK !!
3) Bethany Faucett: Girl you change your background more than you blog.. So I always know that even if I don't have something new to read, there is a good chance I will have something new to look at.
4) Whitney Hardy: Did you start blogging before anyone else?? Not sure, but you are close to falling off the bloggin' bandwagon.. Quick get back on.. I know you are busy, but for the LOVE !!!
5) Rachael Hamilton: I love the fact that you have a blog, because now I can see pictures of sweet Jackson anytime I want. It is a great way for me to feel like we are not so far apart.. I miss you !!
*** Side Note*** If the volume is down on your computer.. TURN IT UP.. I have got some of my oldie but goodie buddie shakin' songs up !! So SHAKE what your MOMMA gave you!!!

No comments: