.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas with My Family

On the Monday after Christmas with my family in Fayette, my parents and brother came to Birmingham. We shopped at The Summitt and then met Michael for dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. As always it was very good and the cheesecake was the best part. After eating we headed back to our house to open presents.
As I started taking pictures Michael started to do the Louisiana Point. He was even doing it with Kenzie.
Of course Mac had to get one in too !!
And then Daddy did one too (although daddy's looks more like the Heisman) !!! For the love Guys !!!!

In our family we go from youngest to oldest when opening gifts, so Mac went first. Here is the framed picture of Sullivan and Beasley we got for him. Michael loved it so much that I got him one for Christmas too !! (Mac is also wearing his new hat from us)Michael got a organizer from Pottery Barn to hold all of his stuff in (much needed) !!!! Yea Yea... I have been wanting one !! A monogram sticker to go on the back of my car !!!
Here is mom opening up her first gift !!!
Daddy (wearing his new hat) with his Under Armor Shirt from us !!
Pink Soft Auburn House Slippers !!! They are perfect.. they are soft, they are Auburn, and they are PINK.. what is not to love !!!Daddy with his new Ashworth shirt !!

Huntin' Bucks & Drivin' Trucks... That is just how I Roll !!
Fort Walton Beach HS colors are Red, White, and Blue, but their main color is red.. So I decided Momma needed some Viking Sunglasses for games, plus Red Sunglasses are HOT !!
Michael opening up another gift !! Kenzie was looking right at the camera, she was more ready for this picture than Michael !!
Orange and Blue Monogrammed Apron.. Too Cute !!!
All of that opening presents wore Kenzie slap out !!!
I do realize that Shug did not make it in as many pictures as Kenzie... What can I say, she just loves the camera !! I wonder who she gets that from ??? Certainly not me !!!
I am so glad my family got to come to Birmingham during the Holidays. I loved having them here. This year we are at Michael's Parents House for Christmas Day.. !!
We got so much fun stuff !! Thank you Momma, Daddy, and Mac for everything. We love it !!

No comments: