.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 30, 2009

Crazy 8


After reading Holly's blog (a friend from Auburn). I remembered that I had also been tagged by Brooke for the Crazy 8 !! So better late than never !!!
Crazy 8
8 of my Favorite Shows:
1) The Bachelor: Even though based on prior episodes, we know they will probably not last.... But I am a girlie girl.. I can hope for a happy ending !!
2) One Tree Hill: This show use to be very Teeny Bopper but last season it jumped forward and now everyone is a little older, which is where I picked it up.
3) 90210: I was all into this show in HS so of course I am watching it now !!
4) Privileged: This show is so funny and it is hard not to love !
5) Grey's Anatomy: I jumped on this train a little later than most, so 2 years ago I took one weekend and rented every other season.. Got caught up and I have been watching ever since.
6) Private Practice: This may just be my favorite of them all !! How great is Addison ??
7) America's Next Top Model: For some reason I really like this show !!
8) Law & Order SVU: I catch it when I can !! Makes me think maybe I missed my calling !!
8 of my Favorite Restaurants:
1) Shula's: Best Steak I have every had... The Dessert is so good it might be a sin.. And all you have to do is take out a 2nd loan on the house to eat there.
2) Diplomat Deli: (Birmingham) Right down the road from my gym. During lunch it is impossible to get in. Best Rubbin in Town
3) Dewey Destins: (Destin) Small Shack of a Restaurant in Destin.. LOVE IT ! Get the shrimp poboy with a light beer... Great combo !!
4) Cheesecake Factory: Godiva Cheesecake: nough said !!
5) Harbor Docks: (Destin) Fresh make it right in front of you Sushi and Seafood right from the boat.. Can't be beat !!
6) Jestine's Kitchen: (Charleston). You have to wait in line to eat the best Southern Soul food ever !! And worth the wait !!
7) Amsterdam's: (Auburn): Say it with me.. Turkey Wrap with Sweet Potato Chips (homemade) and extra honey mustard !! I miss that !
8) Port of Call: (New Orleans): Best Burger you will ever put in your mouth. Worth going to N.O. just for the burgers ! Order a Monsoon to drink, but girls only 1.. They are HUGE !!!
8 Things that have Happened Today:

1) Straightened up my house and did laundry (an everyday occurrence)
2) Checked my Blog and everyone else's !!
3) Checked my email
4) Talked with God
5) Played with Kenzie and Shug
6) Talked with Michael
7) Took my vitamins
*** that is about it for now.. Hey it is only 7:30 in the morning !!
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1) Having a family and being a Mommy !!
2) Getting my car paid off
3) Summertime.... It is about that time... If we could just get a little bit of snow this year, then I would be officially ready for summer.
4) This weekend.. I love weekends.. Saturday is my favorite day of the week !!
5) To one day having a big Entertainment/Auburn Room... All of our Auburn stuff is busting out of Michael's home office !!
6) Next year Christmas Time !! I know I am CRAZY !!! But I spend all year thinking about Christmas time !!
7) God working in my life and showing me.. what is next !!!
8 Things on my Wish List:

1) Having a family and being a Mommy !!
2) Auburn to win a National Championship
3) My house to stay clean. forever..
4) Someone from "Real Simple" magazine come to my house and organize everything
5) Stay Tan year around with no damage to my skin
6) Our bank account to be never ending and always have more than enough money in it.
7) This cancer and that cancer.. For them all to go away !!
8) To have a direct phone line to God..
****** I began to really over think some of these questions and then I just decided to go for it !! So ask me tomorrow and you will probably get some different answers. But for today at 7:40 in the morning, this is what I got !!!
I tag...... Tesney, Laura D., Lanie, Sarah H., Alicia H., Martina, Kristy C., and Julie Y.

1 comment:

Paul and Sarah said...

I love reading your blog with the new music updates! It makes me dance in my seat! HAHA!