.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas Day at the Daffin's


Like I said before Michael and I were at his Mom and Step-dad's house for Christmas this year. So it was a Prattville Christmas for the Mullen's !!!
We woke up Christmas morning to find that SANTA HAD COME !! I ask you, Is there any better feeling than Christmas Morning ???
Check it out.. Santa even came for Shug and Kenzie.... Notice how Kenzie got pink stuff and Shug got Animal Print, how perfect... Thanks Santa.. for thinking of our entire family !!!
Coffee was made.. Gifts were handed out... and it was time to OPEN !!!
Michael getting his big gift from his Mom !!
It was a new suit and this coat !! No clue what he was going for here, but I am just happy it was something other than the Louisiana Point !!
Love my make-up circle.. This came from Ulta, have ya'll been in one of those yet.. You gotta go, they are awesome !!!
Mr. Daffin with his new bath robe !! I thought about getting it monogrammed and then remembered that I was talking about a man and I am not sure a man would want his bath robe monogrammed.. Now if it was me, it would have to be monogrammed.. but that is just me !!Michael with his 2008 Nutcracker that I got for him.. Just another to add to the collection !

Mrs. Daffin with her "D" luggage tag !! She has that "surprised" look because she was with me when I got it for her.. She got a "M" one for me too !!!I was very interested to find out what was in that newspaper wrapped present from my hubby. YEA !!! PJ's and Perfume from Victoria Secret. I love it so much because he picked it out himself. Funny Story.. He got the perfume to go with the Pj's, because he thought it was something you spray on before going to bed.. he said it was beside all the Pj's.. I told him that I would wear it at night as well just for him !!!I love that story and I love the things my wonderful husband does for me because he thinks I will love it !! He knows me very well !!
Mr. Daffin with his new shirt from us.. He said he didn't have anything like that one.. I explained that Brown is the new Black and is a great color to wear.. Stick with me KID !!!
Mrs. Daffin loves bunnies.. So we got her all sort of bunny kitchen towels and stuff. Isn't that mitt just to cute !!
Michael with his shirt from me..
Since it was only the 4 of us this year we decided to go to the Country Club for Lunch. Here are some picture we took before we ate.
Michael and his mother !!
Michael and I
Myself, Michael, Mrs. Daffin,and Mr. Daffin
Michael and I Lunch at the Country Club was so good and no clean up afterwards !!
After lunch we spent the afternoon watching a few good episodes of "Cold Case".. Hey what more says Christmas like "Cold Case"?? Then went to see "Valkyrie" !! I have never gone to the movies on Christmas Day before but it was fun and the movie was great. Everyone needs to go see this movie, we all loved it !!
Mr. Daffin had smoked a turkey, so that night we had turkey sandwiches and a few other sides that Mrs. Daffin had made. Thank goodness Mr. Daffin sent some of that turkey home with us, because it was yum yum good !!
No late night for us... Mrs. Daffin and I had to be out of the house by 6:00 am (yep I woke up at 5:00am).. We had shopping to do !!!
Leave the house by 6AM !! That is late.. In the past everything has opened at 5, so we had to leave the house at 4:30am... Thank you stores for most of you opening at 6:00 this year, lets make that a tradition !!
Happy Christmas Day !!!!

1 comment:

Rachael Hamilton said...

Hey Girl! Loved looking at all your pics and reading the entries! It makes me feel like I was almost there with you. Talk to ya soon! Love Ya!