.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 14, 2010

LifeGroup Christmas Party

Ashley and Shaun Cosby hosted our LifeGroup Christmas Party this year and of course Ashley had everything looking beautiful. The house looked great and the food was wonderful.


Some of my most favorite girls:
(L-R) Maghan, Me, Rachel, Sarah H., Lori, Ashley, and Whitney
Whitney and I
Whitney, Maghan, and I was were eating all the yum yum food Ashley made!
Dirty Santa is always a must and let me tell you there were some GREAT gifts to be had this year!! By the end most things were frozen because they had met there quota of times to be stolen.
Lori opened the girl gift that we brought. A curly fun wine rack!
Baby Lillian, Sarah, and Rachel
Whitney stole a guy gift... The guy gift that she brought!
So here is how it went down:
I was like 3 or 4 to get a gift and I opened a great gift.. it had a big Tyler Candle in it (which are my favorite) that Lori brought. So I was happy and hoping nobody stole my candle! Then it was Rachael's turn and she opened the gift that Ashley brought... Not only was it a.....
SNUGGIE...
But it was a super soft, much better than the original snuggie.....
I HAD TO HAVE IT... and everyone knew so.... How was I going to get the snuggie...
Perfect.. Someone stole Michael's gift... He stole the snuggie for me, Rachael stole my candle, I stole the snuggie from Michael..
MINE!
Me= New owner of a super soft much better than the original SNUGGIE!
Justin, John, and Paul scratching off the lottery tickets to see if they won it big....
Shaun and Michael
The guys.. and yes that is a faux apple of of Ashley's Kitchen Tree that Hal is "eating"
(L-R) Jared, Michael, Shaun, Hal, Justin, and Paul
Sarah and I
What a great night... I consider it a HUGE success... Ate great food, had awesome time with friends, and took home a snuggie.. What more could this girl want!
Thanks Shaun and Ashley for hosting! Everything was wonderful!

2 comments:

The Cosby's said...

I even bought the snuggie with you in mind ;) Glad you ended up with it!! Great times with wonderful friends!

Paul and Sarah said...

Im so happy that after ALL the talk you were doing about wanting a snuggie that you finally got one and it's better than the "original". (so much cuter than the other ones)