.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sips N Strokes on Glass

Sheryl had heard that Sips N Strokes was doing a class teaching you how to paint on wine glasses. So the Sunday after the Iron Bowl we met up and painted some glasses.
It was fun because they gave you some pointers and taught some stuff, but let you paint whatever you wanted on your glasses.
My turned out OK, but I think some practice would serve me well.
My first glass I painted presents all over. My second glass got a Christmas Tree with polka dots all over and a red bottom..
Of course Sheryl's Glasses were Super Cute.. She is very creative and talented when it comes to this kind of stuff.
On her first glass she made three reindeer and her second glass had green and red swirls..
Both were awesome, but the reindeer was a HUGE hit...
Sheryl and I with our glasses...Now all we have to do is go home and bake them. Then we can use them and have a little wine...
It was fun and I am so glad that I learned what to do and what to use..
Now I will.....
PRACTICE!!!!!!!

1 comment:

mary beth said...

hey jessa! which sips n strokes location did you paint the wine glasses? i'm not seeing it on their calendar at any of the locations in january. it sounds so fun!