.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 4, 2010

Iron Bowl 2009














After shopping from 4am-8:30am, Michael meet me at East Chase (outdoor mail in Montgomery) and we headed to Auburn..
It was IRON BOWL day!!
It was a chilly, sunny day !! Perfect for tailgating and football.
Hal, Paul, and Michael
Me, Brooke, Mary Jane, Maghan, and Sarah
We got up towards the entrance for Tiger Walk. We were no where near the players, but of course we had the bullhorn. So we were yelling at all the recruits !! We wanted them to know we WANTED THEM to come to AUBURN!!
Michael and I at Tiger Walk
Maghan and Hal at Tiger WalkWhen we got back to our tailgate the Alabama Band had set up shop RIGHT behind OUR tailgate.. Oh no they didn't !!!
So what else were we suppose to do...
That is right.. Brooke got the bullhorn and we did Auburn cheers and over again...
Michael and Trey
After the game we went back to the tailgate to wait for everyone else to clear. By this time the cold had gotten to me, I was not feeling well, and was ready to go home.
Hard to believe that was the last tailgate of 2009!!
What a great game...It did not end like we would have liked, but it was a heck of a game.. We were not expecting much, so we were pleased..
In the words of Mike Shula...
That was a Alabama Moral Victory......
hahahahaha.. crack me up!!!

3 comments:

McKinney Madness said...

Ya'll and that bull horn... I'm sure they LOVED you after all that! ha! Glad ya'll had fun!

Paul and Sarah said...

Ha ha Brooke was so funny with the bullhorn!... P.S. keep blogging and posting pictures so that I can steal some of your pictures.... one day soon I will have my new camera

Lanie said...

Moral victory perhaps? That makes it even funnier! RTR!