.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

First Baby Gift

The Wednesday afternoon before Thanksgiving Michael and I got to Prattville and there was a gift sitting on the bed in the room where we stay.
It said..."Baby Mullen"
Our First Baby Gift....
You have NO clue how long I have been waiting to get a baby gift..
It was a sweet little sleeper outfit that can be worn by a boy OR girl.. Anything bought these days needs to be able to go either way....
After we ate dinner Mrs. Daffin and I headed to Target.. But this was no ordinary Target trip..
We registered..... So under "Baby Mullen" there is a baby registry at Target.. If it came in Pink and Blue we registered for both... I can always take one color off right..
It was so much fun and Mrs. Daffin was a HUGE help.
We had a laid back Thanksgiving day where we ate yummy food, watched good football, and relaxed. Which was all good because I was not feeling very good.
We had to get up early because Mrs. Daffin and I were shopping.. Belk opened at 4AM and we were there before the doors even opened.
We went to Target right after Belk because they opened at 5AM. We got in line around 10 till. They were giving these cute Target bags to the first 500 people in the door. I was number 503...
That is right not only did I not get a cute bag and you read that right... BEFORE the doors opened there was already more than 500 people in line..
Crazy I tell ya..
Just CRAZY!!!

1 comment:

Holly-- The Storm Chaser said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What fun! Cannot wait to hear MORE!