.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Homecoming with the Family!

With Mac's football schedule it has been hit and miss with my family coming to games this year. But the week of Auburn's Homecoming Mac played on Thursday night, so they were Auburn Bound. Michael and I headed to Auburn on Friday night to spend the night with them.
I LOVE this picture of me with Mac and Michael...Good Grief I love both of these boys WAY too much...
Michael and I

Daddy and Michael at Tiger Walk
Momma, Mac, Daddy, Michael, and I at Tiger Walk
I got Mac to take some pictures with the cheerleaders and majorettes. He acted all embarrassed, but I knew he wanted to take em.. Just leave it to the big sister to get the job done!!
Michael and I with Gene....hahahahaha..Love It...

Trey was in town so he headed our way to hang out for awhile.
Mac and I
Momma and Daddy before the game
Mac and I in the Stadium.. Wow he looks happy... I think I had taken only around 100 pictures at this time and he was OVER it..
Michael was WAY over my picture taking and had reached his limit for the day, so when it was time to take this family picture... well he just kept on walking....
HE MISSED OUT...
I love my family being in Auburn. It brings back all the memories of me as a kid. I can't wait for when they are in Auburn with us WAY MORE....
Homecoming Day was so much fun...
War Eagle!!

1 comment:

Katie Garfinkle said...

I went to high school with the cheerleader on the far right if your brother needs a little extra help!! J/K... what's this about your new business? I need an update!